Special Session Policy
- We invite special session chairs who have already published several papers at top journals.
- All special session papers' titles and author names for SOItmC 2020 should be announced until the end of September 2019 by special session chairs including his own and colleagues'.
Special Session Requirement:All papers (each special session has 5 ~ 6 papers) should be presented at 2019 SOItmC 2nd International seminar on December 6(Fri.)., 2019(online presentation is possible). Expanded abstracts of papers (with 1000 words or 10 pages PPT) should be submitted until December 2(Mon.), 2019. All special session chairs (authors) should present each paper in 5 minutes. And, we require special session chairs and special issue paper authors to prepare top quality papers to pass the peer review process of SSCI special issues and JOItmC(Scopus) special issue process after SOItmC 2020.
Special Session Advantage:We will recommend top 4 papers(2 papers for SSCI special issue shooting, 2 paper for JOItmC(Scopus) special issue shooting). The paper which is recommended at JOItmC(Scopus) would be selected as “Best Paper Award” candidates.
*Recommendation means non-direct rejection. From our system, the recommended 4 papers from each special session would pass the review process more effectively because they have enough time(nearly 1 year) to prepare good papers, and they have several chances to develop their papers based on comments from world top scholars.
* SOItmC 2020 special issues(Maybe among 300 papers, 100~150 papers will be published at special issues). Paper acceptance ratios of special issues are: SOItmC non-participant papers 0%, SOItmC general session participant papers 15%~35%, SOItmC special session participant papers 30%~55%.
- All special session chairs and authors should upload full and finished papers at SOItmC 2020 Conference platform until 10th June, 2020.
- All special session chairs and authors will present papers (We suggest that three papers for oral presentation and two papers for poster presentation). Best poster presentation would be evaluated and awarded prize money.